Tomorrow you could be living in dynamic Dubai and earning a tax-free salary with global benefits. Starting with two aircraft and a handful of enthusiastic people, we have grown at a phenomenal rate. We are now one of the fastest growing airlines in the world, flying to over 125 destinations across 6 continents.
We are looking for people to join our global family of over 54,000 people from 160 nationalities across a diverse range of disciplines. If you are a high performer, seeking unparalleled career opportunities, join the Emirates team and help us create the future of travel.
• To monitor, organise, hygienically clean and personalise the A380 Shower Spas with the objective of ensuring each First Class customer who uses this unique onboard feature is delighted by the experience.
• The primary area of responsibility is Shower Spa cleanliness and personalisation; however, maintenance of First, Business and Economy Class lavatories, First and Business Class Lounges and general cabin areas is also a responsibility of this role, all to project a positive company image to our customers.
• The role is to clean designated aircraft areas and does not overlap with or replace normal Cabin Crew service duties.
• The CSA will report to the Purser, or the SFS, should the Purser be on crew rest or otherwise unavailable
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of 2 years customer service experience with an international hotel chain/airline/world class service provider.
• Experience working in Hospitality Industry within housekeeping department would be an advantage.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English
Salary & Benefits:
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE. As well as other travel benefits normally associated with an airline.