Emirates Flight Catering (EKFC), an Emirates Group associated company, is the world's largest in-flight catering operation providing in-flight catering and support services for airlines from Dubai International Airport. With a workforce of over 6500 multinational employees and four work sites, EKFC has a clientele of 120 airlines and airline hospitality lounges in Dubai International Airport as well as running a large off airport Food and Beverage business.
This position is within the Operations department of Food Point.
Food Point is a 10,000 square metre ready meal facility that produces 70,000 meals per day. An industry leader with a strong network of airline, retail and food service clients based in the Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and Africa.
Reporting to Senior Operations Manager, your responsibilities will include:
• Participate in regular feedback to team members, Senior Operations Manager, Product Development department and the Technical Manager.
• Ensure all policies and procedures are communicated and adhered to.
• Measuring, analyzing and acting on key performance indicator information.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
Experience and Qualifications
• Diploma in Supply Chain Management or equivalent qualification.
• Substantial experience in supply chain such as purchasing, stores, warehousing, distribution or logistics.
• High standard of verbal and written communication in English.
• Results orientation.
• Demonstrated ability to supervise a multinational workforce.
• Strong planning and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
• Demonstrated ability to maintain constructive relationships with others.
• Anticipates customer needs and keeps customers informed.
• Ability to resolve customer complaints and anticipate emerging customer needs to continually improve service standards.
• Acts as a role model and provides effective behavioural examples in order to motivate team members to achieve high levels of performance.
• High level of commitment to continuous improvement and adaptability to change.
• Strong practical knowledge and experience in food safety and occupational health and safety.
• Ability to collaborate cross functionally and at all levels and team based approach including ability to positively manage conflict.
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
Salary & Benefits:
Salary package will be discussed during the interview to successful candidates
Please submit your application before 10th April 2013 23:59 GMT + 4 hours