1. Facilitates day-to-day classes to assist clients in gaining knowledge and soft-skills needed to secure employment.
2. Conducts classes in an atmosphere that promotes caring and respect in accordance with the Mission and Vision of ITD.
3. Plans, organizes, and administers the prescribed curriculum to clients.
4. Prepare written weekly reports to Project Manager.
5. Demonstrates understanding of Employability skills, teaching materials, and procedures with understanding of various teaching methods.
6. Understands the need of and sensitivity to culturally diverse populations.
7. Maintains close communication with staff members.
8. Provides job search/career information workshops and presentations as needed.
9. Facilitates career counseling, evaluation, skills training, job readiness training and other activities related to employment transition for deaf individuals.
10. Ensures the delivery of services which are reflective of
11. Maintain necessary documentation for client records and billing
12. Conducting corporate training programs in the areas of Communication, Team Building, Time Management, Leadership etc.
13. Designing content for training programs
14. Identifying training needs of client organizations
15. Providing consulting to client organizations in the areas of process improvement and HR development
16. Follow up with clients and sending out training propo
Should have 4-8 years of experience in corporate training
Excellent communication skills - both spoken as well as written - a must!
Should have a flair for analytical thinking, abstract concepts as well as good grounding in presentation and classroom management skills.
Should have verifiable corporate experience preferably in a multinational environment with a minimum of two years training experience at the middle management level.
Exposure to international business cultures will be a big plus.
Should be able to design, develop and deliver training programs independently.
Educational Background: Preferably an MBA or equivalent professional degree
Should be flexible and be able to succeed in an unstructured environment.
Should be open to playing multiple roles and be a part of an open team of high achievers.
Exposure to having worked in a consulting environment/organization is an added advantag
About the Company
bian Technical Services (ATS) is a pioneer Quality and HSE Management Services Company in QATAR that caters diversified, tailor-made, high standard services such as Consultancy, Management, Training, Auditing and Safety Equipment Supplies to the various market sectors.
The company's spectrum of activities comprises development of Quality & HSE Management Systems, imparting Training, Systems Auditing, On-site Quality & HSE Management services including the supply of competent personnel and Safety equipments.
A number of factors came together to create Arabian Technical Services. ATS was launched in January 2006. The consultancy was formed from a desire to help businesses navigate the complexities of growth and other challenges while improving the way they plan for and respond to changes.
Working increasingly more closely with clients in various consulting, integrator, and vendor roles, and with a significant push from the economy, Arabian Technical Services (ATS) was formed. ATS is a part of the prestigious Al Jaber Group. ATS was formed to provide any additional specific talents required to meet and exceed customer expectations while providing clients with a single source solution for their business Quality & HSE management and Training issues.